Nathan E. Volke
Nathan Volke has been a resident of Anne Arundel County his entire life, which gives him a real connection with the clients we help here at Rice Law of Annapolis. He knows that people going through a divorce or family law dispute are looking both legal guidance and moral support, so he uses a proactive and attentive approach to his representation. Clients know him for his determination, passion, and effectiveness in and out of court.
While working in other areas of the law, such as real estate, bankruptcy, criminal defense, and contract law, Nathan learned readily the importance of exceeding a client’s expectations and not their budget. He applies this knowledge to how he works on family law cases, attempting to first secure a settlement that saves everyone time, energy, and money. However, when settlement is not possible or does not provide the optimal result his client deserves, Attorney Volke has the experience and tenacity needed to take your case to trial and pursue your best interests in court.
In addition to his work with Rice Law, Nathan Volke services on the Anne Arundel County Council, representing District 3. He currently resides in Pasadena with his loving family, with whom he enjoys spending his free time.
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law
- B.A., University of Maryland – Baltimore County
- B.A. in Political Science, University of Maryland – Baltimore County, cum laude
- Maryland Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠, 2015 – 2019
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Library Board of Trustees, former board member
- County Councilman-Elect, Anne Arundel County, District 3 (December 2018 – present)
Our legal team is recognized and respected by court staff, judges, and attorneys throughout Anne Arundel County.
Empathy & Compassion
Many attorneys are so focused on results they ignore their clients' needs. We take the time to understand your situation.
Experience & Determination
We have more than 45 years of combined litigation experience and have an unmatched work ethic.
Lawyers Who Are Litigators
Our legal team is composed of attorneys who are former prosecutors and a Court of Appeals clerk.