Attorney Samantha Posner
Samantha Posner is an Associate Attorney of Rice Law, the trusted name in family law representation in Annapolis. She is on the firm’s litigation and mediation practice groups, and she has all the essential skills of an effective family law attorney. With an extensive background in trial advocacy and negotiating family legal matters, Attorney Samantha Posner has been able to build a strong reputation for herself in the Maryland family law community, and has a vast presence in Baltimore and Howard Counties, along with a background in Anne Arundel county. She has even been certified as a Best Interest Attorney, which affords her the opportunity to help family law judges rule in the best interests of children during heated or uncertain child custody battles.
Attorney Posner Focuses Exclusively on Custody, Divorce, & Other Family Matters
She continues to focus her practice primarily on matters of child custody, child support, protective orders, and divorce in order to use her gifts to provide peaceful, positive solutions for clients facing difficult domestic matters.
After completing her Juris Doctor from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2012, Ms. Posner immediately began applying her abilities to practicing family law, primarily in the Howard and Baltimore County. She joined Rice Law in late 2018, where she lends an instrumental hand to family law, child support, and divorce cases. With her focus on promoting peaceful solutions to family law disputes, she fits perfectly with our legal team.
- Family Law
J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland 2012
- Activities: University of Baltimore School of Law Family Law Clinic, Rule 16 Student Attorney Truancy Court Program, volunteer
B.S., University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland 2009
- Honors: Phi Upsilon Omicron Honors Society for the Department of Family Science
- Activities: Sorority of Alpha Epsilon Phi, Vice President of Scholarship
- Advanced Training Certified Child’s Access and Child’s Best Interest Attorney, 2014
- Completed Certified Mediation Skills Course, 2011
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association, 2012
- Baltimore County Bar Association: Young Lawyers Committee & Family Law Committee
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- University of Baltimore Young Alumni Council: Events Chair, Executive Board Member
Our legal team is recognized and respected by court staff, judges, and attorneys throughout Anne Arundel County.
Empathy & Compassion
Many attorneys are so focused on results they ignore their clients' needs. We take the time to understand your situation.
Experience & Determination
We have more than 45 years of combined litigation experience and have an unmatched work ethic.
Lawyers Who Are Litigators
Our legal team is composed of attorneys who are former prosecutors and a Court of Appeals clerk.