Nick Mastracci was admitted to the Maryland State bar in December of 2018. Since that time, Nick has served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Ruth A. Jakubowski, Administrative Family Law Judge, and the Honorable Andrew M. Battista, Associate Judge of the Baltimore County Circuit Court.
Nick has a unique perspective in child custody and child access cases. As a child of separation and divorce, Nick communicates with his clients about the importance of putting the children’s best interests above all else. He is very passionate about using his personal background and legal knowledge to help clients find appropriate solutions when any family law issue arises.
Growing up in and around the law as a third-generation lawyer, Nick has an inherent ability to handle and resolve complex legal issues. He assists others with their legal issues in a professional, practical, effective and compassionate manner. Though Nick’s goal is to provide peaceful, positive solutions for his clients, he is always prepared to fight when litigation is inevitable.
- University of Baltimore Law Forum – Managing Editor
- Maryland Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠, 2023 – 2024
- Reliable Contracting Co. v. Md. Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Auth., 47 U. Balt. L.F. 67 (2016)
- Givens v. State, 47 U. Balt. L.F. 149 (2017)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Eligible for waiver into the District of Columbia
- Completed Certified Mediation Skills Course, 2017