Samantha Posner is a Partner of Rice Law, the trusted name in family law representation in Annapolis. She has all the essential skills of an effective family law attorney. With an extensive background in trial advocacy and negotiating family legal matters, Samantha Posner has been able to build a strong reputation for herself in the Maryland family law community, and has a vast presence not only in Anne Arundel County, but in Baltimore County and Howard County as well. She has also been certified as a mediator and as a Best Interest Attorney.
Attorney Posner Focuses Exclusively on Custody, Divorce, & Other Family Matters
She continues to focus her practice primarily on matters of divorce, child custody, child support, and protective orders, in order to use her gifts to provide peaceful, positive solutions for clients facing difficult domestic matters. Samantha is also a fierce litigator and zealous advocate for her clients.
After completing her Juris Doctor from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2012, Ms. Posner immediately began applying her abilities to practicing family law. She joined Rice Law in late 2018, where she lends an instrumental hand to family law cases. With her focus on promoting peaceful solutions to family law disputes and her strong litigation skills, she fits perfectly with our legal team.
- Advanced Training Certified Child’s Access and Child’s Best Interest Attorney, 2014
- Completed Certified Mediation Skills Course, 2011
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association, 2012
- Baltimore County Bar Association: Young Lawyers Committee & Family Law Committee
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- University of Baltimore Young Alumni Council: Events Chair, Executive Board Member